Prince William's Seat
- Wednesday 5 June, 2019
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Leinster League
- Entry opens:
- 2019-05-21 09:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2019-06-04 18:00:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- From Dublin City, head towards Johnnie Foxes. When you come to the traffic lights at Johnnie Foxes head south onto Barrack Road and continue onto Bridge Road (road names taken from Google maps). Approximately 1.5 kms down the road is the entrance to the car-park. This will be sign-posted and/or a marshal will be on the road to direct people in. For people coming from Wicklow and that general direction, probably best to head for Enniskerry and then Bridge Road. The lane itself is located at grid ref: O198 189. There is a charge of three euros for each car. Please bring exact change.
- Organisers Instructions:
- There are a number of changes to this route and location info. from previous years. Please read the getting there instructions for parking location. The race route can be viewed on www.plotaroute.com. Set the map type to 'OSM Outdoors Map' for best results and select Menu -> Hills to get the route profile.
A junior route will be facilitated. Turn-around point for juniors will be at the '2' marker on the map at the link above.
The start of the race will be at the end of the lane beside the field where the parking is available.
Car-parking will be charged at 3 euro per car. Please park following the marshals' instructions. No parking permitted on the general roadside as the road is too narrow Please park following the marshals instructions.
Under IMRA rules for competitors safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
All competitors, and particularly those who have not competed this year already, should READ the NEW REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
We are NO longer accepting MONEY at races.
Unless you intend using a race voucher to pay for the race, you will need to REGISTER ON-LINE for the event and for the year if this is your first race this year.
If you have bought vouchers on line and are collecting them please bring confirmation of payment.
Registration will close at 6pm the evening before the race to allow us print off the list of runners. If you want to run and have missed this you can use your or someone else voucher if they are willing. However you will need to be registered for the year( €10 paid on-line).
On the night you will be directed either to the 'Registered on-line' table to sign in or to the 'pay with voucher' table to have your card punched AND SIGN IN.
If this is your first race this year, you will collect your number which you KEEP for the year. Please bring confirmation of number and registration.
If you have already run this year you will or should have your number with you. Its quite a headache for the organisers if you forget your number so PLEASE bring it. Early start for 2018 will be at 7pm. (This is only if you are normally > 160%).
- Prizegiving Location:
- Powerscourt Arms, Enniskerry
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Jones||Val||Swords||M50 Red Cow Luas||17:20:00||6||2|
|Phelan||Thomas||Dundrum Village||Taney Rd, Dundrum Village, Sandyford Rd.||17:50:00||3||0|
|Zimmerman||Jesko||Ashtown -return to Balbriggan||M50/return M50/M1||17:00:00||3||1|
|Gonzalez-Guridi||Igor||Grange Castle - Clondalkin||Outer ring Rd, N7, M50. Going to Greystones on my way back.||17:30:00||3||1|
|Boyle||Joseph||Stillorgan Luas Stop||Sandyford and Stepaside. Returning through city centre to Raheny.||18:00:00||2||0|
|Clancy||Alice||UCD Richview office park entrance||Goatstown, Kilmacud Luas, returning to Donnybrook via Richview||17:30:00||2||2|