- Similar race to Carrick Trail but taking in the main mountain itself
- Sunday 14 March, 2010
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Winter League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- Take the N11 to Wicklow and follow the road signs towards Rathnew/Wicklow. Take the Rathdrum/Glenealy road at the roundabout in Rathnew. Start is close to village centre with parking 400 mtrs further on towards Rathdrum in a large yard on the left hand (south) side of the road. Registration here. The parking for the race will be at Glenealy GAA club , (i.e NOT the place of the summer trail race)which is right at the starting point of the race.Space is limited so PLEASE car pool from Ashford.The best directions for getting there are take the exit of the N11 for 'Ashford' come up the main road in Ashford village , pass the statoil, chester beatty hotel ,and Tougher Oil, petrol station AND then take the sharp right up a hill, continue on this road for 3-4 miles and you will arrive at the car parking area of the GAA club on your right.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Start is at Glenealy, Co. Wicklow.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Chester Beatty's Pub, Ashford
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Skrba||Zoran||Marlay Park||Terenure 8.50am, UCD 9.15,||00:00:08||1||2|